COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES
COVID-19 Safety Measures
There is no higher priority than the safety of our customers and team members.
We continue to closely monitor information released by the CDC; and the World Health Organization, as well as federal, state, and local government regulations to ensure the actions we are taking are comprehensive and appropriate.
We understand that you may have concerns about travel. We would like to ease your worries by sharing with you the procedures in place to assure your safety and the safety of our team members.
- Masks are required onboard our vehicles at all times.
- Our buses are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized before each trip.
- Throughout your trip, we periodically clean the most frequently used areas, such as handrails, door handles, overhead bins and restrooms. Each such surface is thoroughly wiped down with an effective, high-grade disinfectant.
- Our fleet continuously filters air through HEPA filters for frequent circulation, similar to an airplane.
Our Team and Facilities
We continue to take concrete steps to reduce risk of exposure to our customers and our Team Members.
- We promote frequent and thorough hand washing and ensure that alcohol-based hand sanitizer is available at all our locations.
- Masks are required onboard our vehicles at all times. We also require masks in our facilities if our employees are not vaccinated, or as dictated by public health order.
- We encourage our team members to stay at home when sick with flexible PTO and work-from-home policies where applicable. This extends to care for family members as well.
- We developed procedures for prompt identification and isolation of individuals who are ill, as well as contact tracing within our workforce.
- We increased the frequency of our housekeeping practices, including both routine cleaning and additional disinfecting of surfaces, equipment, and other elements of the work environment.
- We also developed a Contagious Illness Response Plan so that we can quickly respond to the needs of our customers and employees in case of an outbreak of COVID-19.
We will continue to be vigilant in our actions to ensure the safe travel of our passengers and the health of our team members.
Thank you for your trust in our company. We are confident our proactive actions will enable us to continue delivering you an unparalleled, safe and reliable transportation service.